Friday, November 24, 2006

time to make a change (ch-ch-changes)

Well, the blog of danny has undergone a renovation. Maybe it's time for a little spring cleaning, even if it is November. I really liked the white text over the black background, but I realize that it's probably hard on the eyes, especially for a post as long as my last one. Besides, doesn't it feel like a whole new blog now?

More than just the basic look has changed. I've updated the links on the right, it includes some friends, a sports writer, a band, a Bible translation and a philosophizing second cousin. Oh, and some stupid news link that Google provides. I'm sure there are some I have forgotten, I apologize. I basically reserve it for those I'm closest with and a couple other sites of note. There are other web sites I read consistently, maybe I'll get around to putting them on here at some point. For now, this is what I have.

I also added a text to the sidebar, but it doesn't really say anything yet. It took me forever to figure out how to do that (I'm not exactly computer savvy). When I come up with something I'll change it, so be on the lookout. I would put a mini bio, but I figure most of the folks who read this blog already know me. If not, well, ask. I also added a footer (that also took me a while to figure out), I might change that around periodically. Maybe someday I'll progress to the point that I can add pictures or something.

Let me know what you think, if you have further suggestions to improve this blog I'm willing to listen. I'll bend at the whim of the masses, I assure you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the change, Danny. It does make it easier on my poor eyes, which means I'll pay more attention to what you have to say.

I find you consistantly have something meaningful and spiritual to offer.

danny said...

Kurt, I heard about that, that's just too cool. I would love to see some of the challenges- like picking up the card that says "television revenue just tripled, now select the color of your velvet seat cushions for your Gold Member Sunday Seating section."

danny said...

Kurt, speaking of blogging, maybe you should start again. Geez.

danny said...

Jan, thanks for your encouragement. I'm not sure if I'm consistent, meaningful or spiritual, but thank you. God bless.