Sunday, April 06, 2008

5.5 random things: youtube edition

5.5. This edition of 5.5 random things is dedicated to youtube, the greatest waste of time in modern history.

5. I don't know if you've heard of Improv Everywhere, but they do some funny stuff. Here's my favorite, you can follow the links to check out the rest of their videos.



4. I think I mentioned this a long time ago, but here's a fan video for Jars of Clay's song Mirrors and Smoke, which is one of my favorites.



3. Here at blog of danny, we won't sell out to any sponsor. But if we did, we'd want this kid doing our commercials.



2. Back in the day, the Boston Bruins were know as the Big Bad Bruins. Here's a 80 second clip to give you an idea, capped off by John Wensink challenging the entire Minnesota North Star bench to a fight (there were no takers).



1. Finally, for a little theology, here's a fun 43 second video entitled John Piper is Bad.

No comments: